- Keiran-niku Joho Center issuing monthly magazine HACCP held theHACCP training seminar of Canadian GFTC (Guelph FoodTechnology Center) .
- Train-the-Trainer / HACCP Course (HACCP Lead Instructor TrainingCourse) certified by the International HACCP Alliance (IHA) at NFPA(currently GMA) in Washington DC, USA.
- Japan HACCP Training Center (JHTC) was established on May 22.Nobumasa Tanaka Ph.D was appointed as the first representativedirector.
- We held a HACCP coordinator training workshop in Japan.
- Held a HACCP Verification and Validation Workshop - AdvancedHACCP Course .
- Held a retail HACCP workshop.
- Held a On-farmed HACCP workshop.
- Hiroshi Urakami Ph.D (Professor, Niigata Pharmaceutical University) isappointed second representative director.
- Public invitation to the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries(MAFF) supplementary business "Food industry HACCP promotionpromotion project" and receive adoption as implementation organization.
- Established HACCP consulting firm (matching support).
- We held an executive workshop.
- held a live seminar Safer Food Better Business (SFBB) for small facilitiesby internet line distribution.
- Developed a smartphone application that allows field personnel toeasily learn SFBB.
- Supported the launch of "Food x Agriculture MOOC (massive OpenOn-line Course) " portal website of Net Live Seminar.
- Developed a video seminar for free viewing.
- Developed efficiency and shortening of group learning using e-learning basic training.
- FSPCA 's PCQI course was held in Japan based on the US Food Safety Modernization Act 'Preventive Control for Human Food' regulation.
- FSPCA's lead instructor course "Train-the-Traner PCQI Course" was held in Japan.